Glamour is about quality, not quantity, a few touches of spark and drama, glamour is not over the top, it’s about elegance, sophistication and an air of timeless design.
A glamorous home should be tidy and neat, dust, fingerprints, toys and shoes scattered around it’s definitely NOT glamorous!
There is no need to spend a lot of money to transform your home, here are some ideas taken from Pinterest that can help you obtain that glamorous look in your own place.
- Add golden pieces (chairs, cushions, gold candles, vases).
- Invest in a statement chandelier, glass provides the sparkle and clean look we are looking for.
- Hang extra long curtains and install the rods high on the walls, choose luxe fabrics like silk or velvet.
- Add mirrors with classic frames.
- Limit your palette of colors to 2 or 3 colors including white or cream. Use very neutral colors.
- Select monochromatic furniture, rather than a large piece of furniture, choose an accent piece.
- Layer tables or floor with sheepskin rugs.
- Bring fresh flowers in small bouquets as table arrangements, avoid roses, try white or light colors.